Great Info (PTY) LTD T/A WWW.GREATHOMES.CO.ZA
- Great Info (Pty) Ltd owns and operates the website www.greathomes.co.za which can be accessed at www.greathomes.co.za.co.za (“the Website”)
- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can use the Website to access various services (“Services”) offered by Great Homes.
- To provide you with these Services, Great Homes may require you, or any third party, to provide it with certain Personal Information. Great Homes may also use Personal Information to compile the Website. This Personal Information must be provided to Great Homes to enable it to provide the Website and/or the Services.
- Great Homes may also ask you to provide information that is not required to provide Services to you, but will assist in enhancing those Services, such as personal or professional interests. Such information is provided voluntarily and is not necessary to enable Great Homes to provide the Services to you.
- By accessing and using the Website, you agree that Great Homes may at any time and without further reference to you:
- collect, receive and record from any source, collate, store, update, modify, disseminate and otherwise use your Personal Information in any manner and in any form, reasonably required to enable Great Homes to provide the Services to you, and for any reasonably related purpose;
- store your Personal Information in any format and in any database hosted anywhere in the world, for as long as Great Homes considers it necessary for the aforementioned purposes, and thereafter destroy or de-identify your Personal Information;
- use your Personal Information to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information Great Homes thinks would be of particular interest.
- You may at any time request Great Homes not to contact you or to object to Great Homes using your Personal Information for any particular purpose. You may also lodge a complaint with the Information Regulator established in terms of section 39 of the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013, regarding GreatHomes’s use of your Personal Information.
- You are entitled, at any stage, to opt out of receiving any marketing or promotional material by clicking on the “unsubscribe” option on email correspondence. This will redirect you to the unsubscribe page where you will be able to unsubscribe from the communication you received.
- THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Great Homes does not permit any third party to collect, use or store any of your Personal Information for purposes unrelated to the purpose for which it is provided by Great Homes, or permitted by law.
- Although Great Homes takes reasonable steps to ensure that third parties with whom Great Homes shares your Personal Information treat it with the same degree of care as Great Homes does, Great Homes does not have any direct control over the manner in which such persons use and/or store your Personal Information.
- You agree that Great Homes is not liable for any loss or damage which you suffer as a result of the manner in which a third party accesses, uses and/or stores your Personal Information, except to the extent that such loss or damage is directly related to a grossly negligent or intentional and unlawful act or omission of Great Homes or any of its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, subcontractors and/or agents (collectively “Personnel”).
- If Great Homes elects to sell its business, you agree that Great Homes may freely transfer your Personal Information to the purchaser thereof. You agree that you will not have any claim against Great Homes and/or its Personnel arising from or as a consequence of the sale by Great Homes of its business to a third party.
- Unless Great Homes has your prior written consent or is required by law, Great Homes will not otherwise sell, rent, lease or disclose your Personal Information to any third party.
- YOUR ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Great Homes will on request, provide you with access to your Personal Information which Great Homes holds so that you may view, update, delete and/or correct it.
- You can access your Personal Information via the Website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To protect your privacy and security, Great Homes will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make updates, deletions or corrections.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of your Personal Information, Great Homes has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards and procedures to secure your Personal Information.
- The Website will automatically back up all of your Personal Information and other data (collectively Data) on a daily basis.
- If any of your Data is accessed without authorisation, or corrupted, lost or damaged in any way, Great Homes will do what is reasonably possible to restore the corrupted, lost or damaged Data from the latest back up of such Data.
- You acknowledge that it is possible for web-based communications to be intercepted by third parties. Although Great Homes takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your Data is secure, treated in the strictest confidence and is only accessible by the intended persons, except to the extent that your Data is accessed without authorisation, or corrupted, lost or damaged in any way due to any grossly negligent or intentional and unlawful act or omission of Great Homes and/or its Personnel, Great Homes and its Personnel will not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of any unauthorised access to, or the corruption, loss of or damage to your Data.
- Great Homes will do all that is reasonably necessary to ensure, but cannot warrant, that information which you acquire from Great Homes via the Website or otherwise, is true and correct and/or free of infections, viruses, worms, trojan horses and other contaminating and/or destructive code. You must do what is necessary to ensure that contaminating and/or destructive code is not transferred to your computer system and lost or corrupted data is reconstructed.
- The Website may use “cookies” to track your preferences. A cookie is a small piece of information which enables the Website to identify you and personalize your visit to the Website by personalizing web pages for you.
- By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies in relation to the Website, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. You can personalize your browser settings by using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. If you modify your browser preferences in relation to cookies, this may reduce the functionality of the Website.
- Great Homes may allow third parties to either display advertising on the Website or to manage its advertising on other sites. Such third party may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on the Website and other sites in order to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. To opt out of this, please email email@example.com.
- LOG FILES
You agree that Great Homes may gather certain information
automatically and store it in log files, including internet protocol (IP)
addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages,
operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- Great Homes and its Personnel do not have any control over the nature or content of any website to which you may gain access through a hyperlink contained on the Website and are not liable to you for any loss, damages, costs, claims or expenses of any nature due to your use of any such hyperlinked website.
- ECTA DISCLOSURES
Great Homes is required in terms of the Electronic
Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 (the ECTA) to inform you of the
- Great Info (Pty) Ltd is a private company with registration number 2016/361424/07, registered as such with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission in terms of the Companies Act, 2008. Its physical addres is 88 Skateboard St Allens Nek 1709, and its place of registration is South Africa. Great Homes will accept the service of all notices and legal process at the physical address indicated above.
- Great Info T/A Great Homes.co.za can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The directors of Great Info (Pty) Ltd T/A Great Homes.co.za are: F Du Bruyn
- The terms and conditions on which Great Info T/A Great Homes.co.za supplies services, service fees and the method of payment are available at www.greathomes.co.za/terms-and-conditions .
- Any queries or complaints relating to the services and products supplied by Great Info T/A Great Homes.co.za or the use of the Website can be emailed to email@example.com.